Today, you won’t be laughing at any thing else but your funny pronunciation of these words. I expect you know about tongue twisters, it’s simple. If you try reading these words in your mind, you’ll be correct all the time. So it’s important you read these sentences out loud and see how well you do. Try to say them as fast as you can, and like three times in a row. I have always loved tongue twisters. Let’s know the ones you pronounced easily, and the ones that kept your tongue twisted 🙂 Have fun.
1) I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won’t wish the wish you wish to wish.
2) There those thousand thinkers were thinking how did the other three thieves
3) Six sleek swans swam swiftly southwards
4) How many cookies could a good cook cook If a good cook could cook cookies? A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies.
5) How much pot, could a pot roast roast, if a pot roast could roast pot.
6) Green glass globes glow greenly.
7) How many berries could a bare berry carry, if a bare berry could carry berries? Well they can’t carry berries (which could make you very wary) but a bare berry carried is more scary!
8) Roofs of mushrooms rarely mush too much.
9) On a lazy laser raiser lies a laser ray eraser.
10) I’ll chew and chew until my jaws drop.
11) If you’re keen on stunning kites and cunning stunts,
buy a cunning stunning stunt kite.
12) If you can’t can any candy can, how many candy cans can a candy canner can if he can can candy cans?
Don’t forget to drop a comment and share too 🙂 Check out other funny posts like Have A Good Laugh , Have A Good Laugh 2 , Have A Good Laugh 3 . Great jokes there too. We all need a little fun and laughter in our lives. The Bible says “A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones” (Proverbs 17:22).
Its possible to know the exact moment a post is put up on this blog, all you have to do is follow this blog by mail. You’ll get an alert each time, so you can stay updated. Cheers
The Must Read Post for The Week is -> At the End
Do you want to be more than a reader on this blog? Let’s discuss
Image Source: Google Images